Another great Android physics game is Cut the Rope. In which, you maneuver a piece of candy through a system of spikes, bubbles, and electricity to a little green monster named Om Nom. It's actually very fun, addicting, and challenging. I have played it and I can say that it is hard, it does make you use your brain and think about it. I've seen prices on the Android Market and the Google Play Market, and it is between 99 cents and $1.99, but there is a free version that is just as much fun. If you like candy, little monsters, obstacles, or even boxes I recommend playing this game.
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Cut the Rope
Another great Android physics game is Cut the Rope. In which, you maneuver a piece of candy through a system of spikes, bubbles, and electricity to a little green monster named Om Nom. It's actually very fun, addicting, and challenging. I have played it and I can say that it is hard, it does make you use your brain and think about it. I've seen prices on the Android Market and the Google Play Market, and it is between 99 cents and $1.99, but there is a free version that is just as much fun. If you like candy, little monsters, obstacles, or even boxes I recommend playing this game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Michael: this game is so addicting and really fun yet strangely it makes me hungry?
ReplyDelete